Wednesday, May 5, 2010

JULIAN ROUAS PARIS


Rower on the Perfume River by NaPix -- Hmong Soul







I was at Walmart the week of Mothers day and we were shopping for mom. I was standing in the book section and realized that I was in need of some new perfume. So I scurried out of the book section and went right over to the beauty aisle to see what they had. I was stopped by the new Halle perfume advertisement and was a bit intrigued. I didn't know that she was even coming out with a new fragrance. I had heard that Halle was a work in progress but I wasn't expecting it so soon.

Walmart had a sample bottle out in the open for people to try it out. So I sprayed a little bit on my wrist, aired it out and sniffed. I was in heaven. I wasn't expecting Halle to smell the way it did but it did. So I threw it in my cart and told my husband I wanted Halle for Mother's day.

Now the one thing I wasn't happy about was the fact that Halle was $16 for just a few ounces of perfume. I took a look at my small bottle and was a little skeptical but I figured that I wouldn't have to spray a lot since it was a heavy but sweet fragrance. I was expecting for Halle to stay on me at least half of the day but It didn't. I ended up having to spray myself at least twice a day to keep the fragrance smellable.

Halle smelled extremely good and that wasn't something I could deny but I wasn't too happy with the small bottle or the fact that It didn't stick that well. I'm used to wearing Curve crush, which stays on ALL day.

I personally don't think that Halle is a good buy during the Summer time because it's so sweet. I didn't realized just how sweet it was until I had a barbecue and sprayed it on. The mosquito's ate me alive with no remorse what so ever.

As far as smell is concerned, I loved the way Halle smelled. Even my husband was in love with the smell and he is picky when it comes to perfume and women. I just don't think that it's worth buying all the time. I spend good money on good perfume that sticks to my body with ease and Halle isn't one of those perfumes.




Boulder Daily Camera:




Police are on the lookout for two women they believe made off with $900 worth of perfume from the Sephora store in Boulder's 29th Street Mall Tuesday.



Police spokeswoman Sarah Huntley said her department has video surveillance footage that may help authorities identify the suspects.



Read more: http://www.dailycamera.com/news/ci_14975229#ixzz0mPuhyQoj








Read the whole story: Boulder Daily Camera




Get HuffPost Denver On
Twitter, Facebook, and Google Buzz!











70 Responses to “Jennifer Aniston Releases A Fragrance Called Lolavie”








  1. MiKiE Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 11:35 am

    if you hate Jen so much why do you post about her? she’s way more interesting than that blonde hag you post about going to mcdonalds or going shopping with her nips popping out and weave falling off hahaha









  2. ewwwww Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 11:36 am

    She looks like she just washed up on shore.


    Or is that the ocean she likes to SCREAM at like she told vanity fair


    She looks freezing and lonely. And again she is covering her plain face with her hair!









  3. Susie Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 11:38 am

    In that pic she’s got the whole “I just washed up on shore after making a deal with the Sea Witch” thing going on.









  4. No Way!!!!!!!! Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 11:39 am

    No MIkie, there is NOTHING interesting about Jen.


    I feel like I lose brain cells whenever I hear her speak or read an interview!


    All she talks about is her hair, body, Mexico yada yada. She seems to do nothing great or new with her lonely life.


    And her quotes all seem straight out of self help books. probably are since she has a therapist!









  5. ummmmmmm Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 11:42 am

    Jen is slowly entering D-list status with a perfume.


    She will never be known as a movie star, she will forever be Rachel and a TV actress.


    And this picture makes her look like someone just dumped her and she looks cold.









  6. Drew Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 11:50 am

    The hate for Jennifer is ridiculous. Its not like she’s Paris or Lindsay. Jen never did anything to anyone. Oh and this “I cant imagine that anyone would want to smell like Jennifer Aniston” ummmm, but u can imagine them wanting to smell like J.Lo or Britney or SJP? Dumb.

    I Agree with Mikie – If u dont like Jennifer dont post about her every other day.

    (I dont agree with the his Brit comments tho… Britney is God :) )









  7. nicole Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 11:50 am

    kinda harsh there dont you think?

    i personally like the name. and i dont mind the picture…its better then some other promo pics people use.









  8. Trent Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 11:53 am

    @Drew — Nope, I don’t understand why anyone would want to smell like J. Lo, Britney or SJP either. I don’t dislike Jennifer Aniston, just her crappy movies. I wish she’d do something that hasn’t already been done, and better.









  9. Trent Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 11:53 am

    @nicole — What exactly did I say that was harsh?









  10. Trent Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 11:55 am

    @MiKiE — I don’t hate her but I’m curious, what do you find so interesting about Jen? I’m just curious as to what her fans are intrigued by.









  11. the skinny Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 11:59 am

    @nicole- I think Trent could have said much more, if he were that type of writer. If you want some true Jen ( beige ) Anniston then go check the A.V. Club’s hater column. As for me, I fail to see why she gets attention, she is the personification of dull.









  12. clerk Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 12:06 pm

    Aniston is neutral to me as an actress. However, I’m actually not a strong perfume type girl either so her new fragrance which isn’t supposed to have a strong scent is appealing. And of all the celebrities, I think I’d choose hers out of the rest.. I definitely don’t want to smell like paris hiltoon lol.









  13. krissy Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 12:19 pm

    I am not a “fan” of hers, but I don’t understand why people dislike her so much. In interviews she seems pretty humble and down to earth, and for some reason other people interpret that as a pity party or something. I would actually be interested in this fragrance, not because of her, but because I don’t like too heavy of perfumes either. So much stuff out there smells like old lady or cheap to me.









  14. krissy Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 12:23 pm

    I think she is a good actress. I don’t like romantic comedies at all, but that is what so many women go to. It boggles my mind when I hear women complain about the movies that are made for them…while at the same time they are the ones that are lining up to see these films. You vote with your money. People will pay to see Jennifer Aniston in rom-coms, and not in movies that challenge her like Derailed, Friends with Money, and The Good Girl. You can’t act as if she hasn’t tried to do anything other than romantic comedies.









  15. patches Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 12:34 pm

    i bet if someone asked you and gave you a bunch of money for a “Pink” fragrance you’d jump at the chance too… its business, she’s a product and selling herself to make herself more money, big deal! people just like to hate. She looks good in the photo!









  16. MiKiE Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 12:36 pm

    as I said, she’s WAY more interesting than that blonde hag = britney spears. Meaning, Jennifer is more interesting in my mind to read about her perfume, mexico, or whatever the eff she’s doing because in my mind it’s better than reading about how Britney went to Mcdonalds with Jason and then gave her kids some fries. (same goes for how Lindsay went to a club and got drunk, cuz doesn’t that happen all of the time! lol) and I don’t mean to offend anyone…. well I do mean to offend Britney and Lindsay hahah but as if they really care what people actually think of them.









  17. ashley Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 12:41 pm

    She has always kept her cool, been easy to respect and a lady. Unlike many others in her industry…so lets just lay off her.


    Just don’t buy the perfume if you don’t want to smell like her or add to her wealth.


    SJP’s fragrances are really nice, in my opinion and it has nothing to do with the name attached…everyone is entitled to their opinion at the end of the day. My opinion, I like the bottle, and I like JA.









  18. kristy Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 12:45 pm

    i think lolavie means lol-a-vie.. as in laugh out loud at life









  19. meh Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 12:58 pm

    i just don’t find her interesting at all- she always kind of seems sad and lonely to me no matter how much she denies it. i loved her during friends though..









  20. CHASE Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 1:08 pm

    I’m sorry but it really pisses me off when people give Jennifer Aniston such grief about her movies when ANGELINA JOLIE PLAYS THE SAME CHARACTER IN EVERY ROLE!!!!!!! Hello, her new movie, “Salt”, looks like it could be a sequel to “Wanted” or even “Tomb Raider”! She plays the same God damn character in every movie and it’s OK because she’s the one who became a husband stealer but yet Jennifer Aniston gets scrutinized because she’s the victim. Yeah, makes a lot sense!









  21. nancy Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 1:15 pm

    I think she is so pretty. But here is a tip. Name your perfume someting you are willing to talk about. Not some ridiculous name that you are unwilling to elaborate on. If you didn’t want to share what Lovavie means to you then name your perfume something else! Like Lonely.









  22. mae Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 2:18 pm

    Dude, even if you don’t find her interesting or you think she’s “bland” or whatever word you choose to describe her, you cannot say that she has ever been anything less than classy. I am not particularly a fan of hers, she’s just any other actress out there, but even though her rom-coms might not be the greatest she’s not hurting anyone, is she? If you don’t like her films, don’t go see them. I can’t help but wonder how you would know her films suck so much unless you have paid to see them. You didn’t say anything overtly offensive, but for us regular readers it was a little uncalled for, I think. I’m just trying to understand why you would pick on somebody who just goes about their life and minds their own business.









  23. matty Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 2:39 pm

    i like jen because she seems real and honest. i can imagine hanging with her. id buy this. i didnt know her movies were “awful” but i really dont pay attention to reviews or anything i like what i like and will listen too/see what i want to see without regard to the general publics opinion of it. its how i was a britney fan for years before being a britney fan was “cool” again.









  24. lady surgeon Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 2:57 pm

    not a forever fan of JA but i think she looks so pretty here!!! and the setting is stunning!









  25. You must be a dummy Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 4:06 pm

    Who did you pay money to write this article?let me guess…


    Someone who can not stand the fact that she continues her life, trying to be happy, mind her own business, still being loved by Americans!!!


    I think her parfume sounds very sexy. I do not agree with the person who said she should have named it something she wants to talk about. Then it wouldn’t be personal would it be???

    Amoung all the parfumes that other famous people have, I would choose Jen’s. Because she is an expert on how to look good, what to wear, I am sure she did a great job on her parfume. And I am not even a fan of hers. But wanted to write this comment because it’s very obvious why you chose Jen to write this article and why you are so rude to her. Next time you want to kiss a skinny ass do not make it too obvious!!!









  26. mikey Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 4:57 pm

    I love Jennifer Aniston and I really liked the Bounty Hunter..I don’t follow reviews on movies in the paper or tv or on blogs as I always feel you get a bias opinion or someone reviews it who is not in the films demographic. I’ll see what I want to see and generally not swayed by what a critic says…I also agree with Krissy…its not like Jennifer hasn’t tried to branch out, she has tried more serious films and I think the Good Girl is my fave film of hers. But these films are not what people want to see her in. Romantic comedies are what the majority of the public end up wanting to watch. There are plenty of actors who stay in their genre..Kiera Knightly, Adam Sandler, J.Lo, they all just stick to their niche but no one seems to be bothered about it…No one tells Tim Burton not to make a film that isn’t some dark, depressing twisted movie, coz that is his thing…people want to see Jen in films like Marley and Me.. Also I don’t see how people can hate on someone that has worked hard through their career, whos talented and well put together, but still like people like Heidi Montag or any one else from the Hills or the Kardashians or that Jersey Shore crap or the Hiltons?? But if people will buy a fragrance from Paris or Avril or Beyonce, people will buy anything









  27. b Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 5:04 pm

    i’m not going to comment on the “is jen awesome or crappy” debate but i will say that i like light scents, and i’m definitely going to check it out when it comes out to see if i like it enough to wear it!









  28. r Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 5:38 pm

    reading that post, i felt i was on perez’ site. the only thinkg missing was a penis drawn next to her face. i agree the tone of the post was harsh (you don’t think the kmart crack was harsh?). i don’t remember you dissing j-lo or sjp or anyone else who’s had a perfume named after them.









  29. dana j Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 6:30 pm

    yo, people. THIS IS A BLOG. if you freaking read the comments he made, you get the intonation here: there are WAY too many celebrity perfumes out there as it is and Jennifer Aniston’s perfume isn’t going to be out there in Macy’s and whatnot like other celebs because many places just aren’t going to carry it. plus, in contrast to other celebs with perfumes, JA is being seen as a “sad person” who can’t get a break in movies or in her love life, she’s oversaturating her exposure horribly and she’s gonna run herself out with the perfume. Seriously, why the FUCK would you make a perfume and Not give a reason for it if it’s personal? now people are going to speculate it has something to do with Brad and no one will go after it except for die hard fans.


    I like JA and I feel for her having to see Brad and his whore and their kids all over the news and mags, but she WILL HAVE to change up her image to shed her victim look and overcome her rut.


    But this post turning into HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED’s website is uncalled for. Damn, Trent could have been HARSH, but again THIS IS A BLOG.









  30. Kendra Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 6:38 pm

    I dig the picture and I dig Jennifer Aniston..Granted, I don’t see most of her movies cuz I’m not a romcom kind of girl, but she seems harmless enough..I love her style and it seems really fitting that she would do a really light scent..Having said all that, I’m not going to hate on Trent for not having the same opinion..And yes people, he wonders who would want to smell like ALL of those celebs who put out perfume! He’s always saying that!









  31. Yori Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 6:42 pm

    Come on giirls, might as well add to her wealth and buy her new “toilet water” she’s peddling to the masses, then you too can smell just like Jen Asston!!!! Should be in full stock at your local Walmart shortly.









  32. Jaded Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 7:32 pm

    @Chase – I’m not a huge Angelina Jolie fan, but I do think she has a much larger range than Jennifer Aniston. Yes I agree she does quite a few movies that are the same genre, but she has also done Girl, Interrupted, Gia, Beyond Borders, Pushing Tin, Playing by Heart, The Good Shepherd, and The Changeling. Plus, the slew of voice over work she’s done for Kung Fu Panda, and Shark Tale.


    What I don’t understand is why she is brought up whenever someone needs to make a comparison for Jennifer Aniston. The only thing the two of them have in common is that they are actresses and they have both boned Brad Pitt. I don’t see people comparing either to Gwyneth Paltrow or Juliet Lewis who also dated Pitt.


    If you want to compare Aniston’s career to someone the better bet would be Courtney Cox or Kristen Bell, Christina Applegate or even Sally Field. These are women who were popular on tv and moved to features.


    I do though have to agree with Trent. Why would anyone want to smell like her? Or any of them for that matter?









  33. Jelousy Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 7:40 pm

    Yori what kind of name is that?


    If JA smells great, I won’t mind smelling like her. Isn’t it why we buy the parfumes, for the smell? Sometimes we buy them just because they have a brand name. There are tons of parfumes out there there are not great at all but we still pay alot of money becuse it’s a famous brand.

    Why don’t you start commenting on those parfumes first???

    Also NEVER CRITIZE SOMETHING BEFORE YOU EVEN TRY. You look jelous and sorry but stupid.









  34. Jaded Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 7:48 pm

    Jaded

    Because all AJ fans compare JA to AJ. Maybe that’s why. They are the ones making fun of JA’s movies, giving her names and whoever wrote this article sounds so much like one of Angelina Jolie fans.LOL


    But I agree with you!!!









  35. Annie Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 7:50 pm

    I love Jen!


    Her perfume is Lola Vie, which is “laughing at life” in French. It’s most likely due to all the shit she’s been thrown in life, but she’s still enjoying it!









  36. CC Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 8:23 pm

    What is parfume?









  37. Sophie Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 8:51 pm

    @annie… lola vie isn’t french… looks spanish?









  38. Steph Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 9:42 pm

    JA is so boring…. I honestly have nothing to say about her.


    Trent, love your blog. Keep up the good work!!!









  39. D Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 10:11 pm

    I still don’t understand why people still see her as depressed and don’t think she’s over her ex-husband. That’s so dumb and there’s no need for any argument ’bout that.

    And lolavie…. Hum that doesn’t mean anything at all. It would mean “laughing at life” if it was “lolalavie” but it translates into “laughing on life” which makes no sense at all. I agree with Trent, that’s the dumbest name for a fragrance.









  40. 2 cents Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 10:16 pm

    I’ll check out her fragrance; she always looks very fit & together & like she’d smell yummy (& clean too, not like alot of the greazy celebs); also Jen doesn’t do alot of product promotions, so I’m curious about what she came up with; I’ve been nicely impressed with SJP’s cologne’s–not the same ol’-same ol’; although I L-O-V-E Kylie, her men’s cologne was way too pretty for me (or on me at least); I’m actually curious about Gwen Stefani’s line too; some celebs seem more involved in what has their name on it than others & she seems fairly discriminating









  41. Elaine Says:



    April 18th, 2010 at 11:22 pm

    i think it’s so funny people are all upset even though Trent criticizes celeb perfumes all the times. relax people









  42. Kel Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 2:06 am

    What I dont understand is why people expect celebrities to explain everything to them all the time like we are entitled to know every little detail about them. If Jen’s reason for calling her perfume “lolvie” is personal, who cares? No one has a right to know personal things about celebrities just because they are famous. What difference does the name really make anyway? I would think people would buy or not buy the perfume because of how it SMELLS, not what the name of it means.









  43. Annemarie Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 2:57 am

    Absolutely. A perfume that smells natural is right up my alley. Lolavie means laughing at life. She said. Btw.









  44. K Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 6:37 am

    @Kel — “What I dont understand is why people expect celebrities to explain everything to them all the time like we are entitled to know every little detail about them. If Jen’s reason for calling her perfume “lolvie” is personal, who cares?” Are you kidding me? She’s trying to sell this shit to customers and when they ask what the name means her answer is, It’s a secret – just buy it anyway! LOL!! She’s an idiot and if you’re dumb enough to buy something that the seller won’t even explain to you then you are just the kind of sucker she is marketing to.









  45. Grace Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 6:43 am

    Well, I’m French, and “vie” is French – it means life.

    But “lola” is not a French word. It’s actually a given name. Like Lola Aniston, for example.

    I think the interpretation “LOL at life” is probably the most accurate one.


    That is, if JA is not trying to say something else altogether… HA!









  46. Masher Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 7:07 am

    @ Mikey “No one tells Tim Burton not to make a film that isn’t some dark, depressing twisted movie, coz that is his thing”.


    I so have totally asked that Tim Burton stop making the same old shit!!!









  47. jellybelly Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 7:28 am

    jeez its just an opinion I never get why people go crazy over people they have met. While I like to read interviews do you really believe they are being honest all the time? Of course they seem humble lol if they seemed anything but you wouldn’t see their movies. Its pr most of the time but sometimes you find a star who is really nice. I stay neutral on all this lol its not worth getting worked up over









  48. jellybelly Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 7:28 am

    oops i meant never met lol









  49. Sarah Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 7:59 am

    Love Jen, not feeling this picture or name of frag, but will most def sniff and maybe give it a shot.









  50. Laura Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 8:39 am

    dont be such a jealous bitch trent.









  51. Trent Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 8:48 am

    @Laura — Oh yes, I’m SO jealous of a celebrity perfume? LOL









  52. Heather Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 9:32 am

    I find it odd that you would name your perfume and when asked where you got the inspiration for the name, refuse to say. If you make something public, how could it be personal?









  53. jj Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 9:33 am

    She has more personality than that ummm, shanon doherty, you loved so much no DWTS and got kicked off the first night… lol.


    I think it’s a great name, so what if YOU don’t understand it.









  54. Trent Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 9:43 am

    @jj — So you’re saying it’s a competition between celebs? What? If you like Jen and her perfume then Good for you! Yay!! You understand the name of her perfume, you win! It’s not worth getting all riled up about.









  55. SuziLee Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 10:06 am

    Damn! A lot of comments for this post!! I agree that Jen’s movies have been sucky lately – but for some reason, I still love her. Think it’s cause she’s very humble and down to earth. I actually am interested in smelling this perfume cause I too am not a perfume-y perfume girl – just like a clean scent.

    The name of the perfume – while it’s sweet it means something personal to her – it blows. LOL









  56. Nae Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 10:19 am

    yikes. she’s gone to the dark side now releasing a perfume. le puke.









  57. Kelly Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 10:27 am

    @K–I don’t appreciate/understand your comment at all. I can see your point for certain products, but not a freaking perfume. All that matters about a perfume is the way it SMELLS. Its not the name of it, the person who made it or whatever else, and if you are the kind of person who buys something based on the meaning behind the name then you are dumber than you say I am. Thats like only listening to a band because you like its name. WTF does a name have to do with it??









  58. K Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 10:51 am

    Kelly, if you don’t understand then I’m afraid I can’t help you. I mean, I’d LOVE to help you out but … it’s too personal for me to share.









  59. Franki Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 10:53 am

    Wow 57 comments? Really?! Come on people…it is just another celebrity perfume, buy it or don’t….love her or hate her…agree or disagree with Trent but don’t be rude…just my .02 cents.









  60. Kat Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 11:17 am

    Let’s talk about something less controversial shall we?


    How about those lame tea party ?


    Religion?


    Ok… well on Anniston, I find her interesting because she’s funny.


    I’m allergic to all perfume and I think anyone that buys fragrances and douses themselves in it thinking we all want to smell that — are insane. So the fact that her’s sounds light is nice maybe I won’t want to gag next time I’m in an elevator.


    Re: post being slanted against Anniston, the Kmart comment was a little on the mean side, but that’s it.









  61. Desdemona Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 11:30 am

    I like Jen and I like what she said abt the perfume.. W it not being too strong etc. I thk she does a lot of dumb movies, but rom-coms seem to be the money making thing for actresses. Most of them r dumb and stars like K Hud, J Lo et al do them all the time.

    Why I like jen, Trent? She is pretty and has a casual natural style. She was publicly dumped and handled it with grace and aplomb. She’s over 40 and going strong. I do think trent was harsh but he can post it it’s his blog. That said we can comment on it. Diff strokes for diff folks. Luv ur blog









  62. Desdemona Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 11:37 am

    Also u know how some people pronounce lovely lovalie? Maybe that’s it? Is it really that much worse than Beyonces True Star or Ashantie’s Precious Jewel? Lol









  63. Believe me it's true Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 11:44 am

    Hellooooooo.. Do you people really think her perfume smells like her??? Really?? Wait!!! Does her perfume smell like Gerard Butler?? Isn’t that who she’s “with” now???









  64. Rebeca Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 11:47 am

    Ok, so I wear lovely by SJP and I love how it smells (sorry!!) don’t wear it because it has her name on it, i just like the smell, i could care less who it’s by, as for Jen’s perfume, I can’t judge until I smell it, sounds interesting thought, the promo pic is nice but it does have a touch of “lonely” if she was going for sexy she could have chosen a different setting (IMO) I didn’t think Trent was being rude, it’s his blog and his opinion, it’s up to you if u agree, disagree or r indifferent, I only commented because I noticed some people appeared to be taking this a bit personal….









  65. Kitti Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 12:12 pm

    Jennifer is awesome. She’s a great actress and an extremely lovely person. She has that charisma in her, the same way Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts do.









  66. sarah Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 8:20 pm

    Trent why do you bother even responding to some of the comments. They are just Jennifer Aniston stans and it’s YOUR blog and you can say whatever the hell you want about her! If THEY don’t like what you say about Jen, why dont THEY start a blog worshipping Jen? Dumb hoes…









  67. bumblebee Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 8:25 pm

    If you think she’s so boring why do you bother posting stuff about her? Is it because she attracts so many commenters? Must not be that boring then…









  68. Trent is right Says:



    April 19th, 2010 at 10:56 pm

    Trent, whatever you do please do not stop being you. Everything you wrote I agree with. JA fans from anistoncenter were told to come over here and give you shit. Please don’t do what they are hoping you to do which is kiss JA ass.









  69. Guest Says:



    April 20th, 2010 at 2:17 pm

    Agree with others who have said this was a harsh and uncalled for post. But, I will also add that the majority of it is false – Jennifer’s movies actually do well at the box office, including her latest, The Bounty Hunter, despite the fact that it has wrongly and falsely been reported as a flop. It has already grossed more than $111 million dollars worldwide in just 5 weeks release with a production budget of $40 million. It is on course to make more than triple its production budget at the box office alone (not to mention it will surely do well on TV and DVD deals – as all Aniston pics do). It may not be a runaway hit, but it will certainly turn a decent profit for Sony. People wonder why she is still making movies – The Bounty Hunter is a great example. Despite terrible and scathing reviews (which IMO were uncalled for…it was by no means a great film, but most reviewers took their hate too far with some even commenting on her love life, appearance, and choice of roles), this film was still able to earn what it has. Why? She has star power. Add to this that she was the 6th most bankable actress on Forbes list last year and it isn’t hard to see why she has more than 10 movie projects in various stages of development. Anyone thinking she is on her way off the A list or her career is in jeopardy better get used to the fact that she isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. She has several films lined up to film or release in the next couple of years, is planning to direct, and has her own production company with a first look deal with a major movie studio.


    It seems its become an acceptable past time of the media/bloggers to mock Jennifer and spread the lie that she is box office poison, lonely, desperate, etc. I have no idea why she has become such a target. As many have pointed out – like her or not as an actress, there are far more offensive actresses and celebrities out there to pick on. Jennifer has done nothing to anyone, she goes about her work, tries to stay out of the public when she isn’t filming or promoting a project, and has always remained classy despite how she’s been treated in the press. If you don’t like her, the simplest thing to do is stop seeking her out.









  70. Kate Says:



    April 20th, 2010 at 8:08 pm

    Lol! But really, why do you hate Jen so much? I happen to think I have great taste in film and I LOVE a lot of Jen’s rom-coms, most notably Management, Picture Perfect, The Good Girl, I mean come on she has had some really good ones! She has a beautiful, dark quality to her romance/humor at times that I love. Not to mention that she is a true professional. Just consider the sheer number of films she’s been in, and she worked on Friends for 10 years straight while doing this! Can you say something like this about L-Lo? Can you even say it about Angelina? No! Angelina has definitely won more prestigious awards, but what has she done that I would even give note to (other than maybe Girl, Interrupted)? Tombraider? Cyborg 2? Are you joking? Give Jen a break. I love Jen. There, I said it.












Leave a Reply








Name (required)




Mail (will not be published) (required)




Website














No comments:

Post a Comment