Thursday, April 15, 2010

JULIAN ROUAS PARIS


Miniature perfume dispensers by williamcho



"The writer and activist Meridel Le Sueur once wrote, in reference to artists feeding at the corporate trough, 'They just want you to perfume the sewers. They need artists to bring perfume to the terrible stench of their death.' It’s a pity that an artist as talented as Julie Mehretu cannot imagine other possibilities for herself as an artist than to take millions from Goldman Sachs and 'just hope it will feel O.K. over time.'"

MEOW!


Submitted by NovaNightly on Fri, 04/02/2010 - 12:53pm.

Submitted by surely on Fri, 04/02/2010 - 12:37pm.


Submitted by NovaNightly on Fri, 04/02/2010 - 12:30pm.

-----------


*comes out of hiding*


Yeah, I was like 14 when I liked that stuff....my sniffer wasn't as refined as it is now. LOL...;-)


I was 9 or 10 and I made my mom buy it and you KNOW we were smelling like whores:) I got my payback though- my daughter's asshole sperm donor bought her some high school musical perfume and she used up the bottle in a week.

------------


Oh yeah...sounds about right. I do remember going through perfume a lot faster back then. Now a bottle can last me months and months....what perfume whores we were!!! LOL...


now that damn Electric Youth song is stuck in mah head....THANKS!!!..lol.

--------------------------------------------------


Don't be ashamed! Be proud! If I can recall the perfume itself was pink! Now mind you I am a guy (a homo of course) so I couldn't walk around college wearing Electric Youth...but I reeeeally wanted to!









Julian Rouas Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment