Thursday, April 29, 2010

Julian Rouas Paris looking for a new face


Perfumes by ozgurmulazimoglu







I was at Walmart the week of Mothers day and we were shopping for mom. I was standing in the book section and realized that I was in need of some new perfume. So I scurried out of the book section and went right over to the beauty aisle to see what they had. I was stopped by the new Halle perfume advertisement and was a bit intrigued. I didn't know that she was even coming out with a new fragrance. I had heard that Halle was a work in progress but I wasn't expecting it so soon.

Walmart had a sample bottle out in the open for people to try it out. So I sprayed a little bit on my wrist, aired it out and sniffed. I was in heaven. I wasn't expecting Halle to smell the way it did but it did. So I threw it in my cart and told my husband I wanted Halle for Mother's day.

Now the one thing I wasn't happy about was the fact that Halle was $16 for just a few ounces of perfume. I took a look at my small bottle and was a little skeptical but I figured that I wouldn't have to spray a lot since it was a heavy but sweet fragrance. I was expecting for Halle to stay on me at least half of the day but It didn't. I ended up having to spray myself at least twice a day to keep the fragrance smellable.

Halle smelled extremely good and that wasn't something I could deny but I wasn't too happy with the small bottle or the fact that It didn't stick that well. I'm used to wearing Curve crush, which stays on ALL day.

I personally don't think that Halle is a good buy during the Summer time because it's so sweet. I didn't realized just how sweet it was until I had a barbecue and sprayed it on. The mosquito's ate me alive with no remorse what so ever.

As far as smell is concerned, I loved the way Halle smelled. Even my husband was in love with the smell and he is picky when it comes to perfume and women. I just don't think that it's worth buying all the time. I spend good money on good perfume that sticks to my body with ease and Halle isn't one of those perfumes.



Medical
Medical Student

Julian Rouas Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment